MultiChoice Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about MultiChoice Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
MultiChoice in the leading video entertainment and internet company in South Africa. MultiChoice was created when M-Net, formed by Naspers, was divided into 2 companies.
Today MultiChoice has approximately 5 million clients throughout Africa. They offer the following products/ services: DStv Now, Box Office, Catch Up and AMGO.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
MultiChoice Learnerships generally run over the course of 1 year, and are available in the following career paths:
- Television and Film Production
- Production Assistant
- Operations Manager
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview with MultiChoice. Learnership candidates will receive a stipend each month, but should cover the cost of their own accommodation, meals and transport.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed a Degree or Diploma qualification in your field of application (where applicable)
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Have good communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Good problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime if required
- Willing to relocate if required (at your own cost)
- Quick learner
- Candidates must be presentable, quick learners
HOW TO APPLY
Find the latest learnership opportunity by searching the word “learnership” in the keyword search bar on the MultiChoice Careers website: https://multichoice.taleo.net/careersection/mgroup_external_cs1/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=10105120266
Once you have read and meet all the entry requirements, you can select the “Apply Online” button, you will then be required to read and agree to the “Privacy Agreement”, “Register an Account” and “Log In” to proceed with your application.
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Degree or Diploma qualification certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Covering letter
Tel: 011 289 3000
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.