LWR International (Pty) Ltd Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about LWR International (Pty) Ltd Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
LWR International (Pty) Ltd is a holding company for famous brands. With over 16 years of operation and 25 years of combined business experience, they are an ever-growing business, keeping their focus on valuable customer care. They aim to achieve their mission by connecting employers to the top talent individuals, helping them develop, and eliminating risks in South African workplaces.
Along with this, LWR are committed to solving all customers’ requirements-engaging and understanding the challenges of their customers allow them to develop services and solutions that will satisfy the needs of all involved in the business. LWR International marks their success by the satisfaction of their client service upon each project and assignment completion.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMMES:
LWR International is offering a learnership programme to a South African citizen, under the age of 34, living with a disability. The aim of the programme is to train candidates for a year and prepare them to enter the formal job market.
Location: Randburg, Gauteng
Contract Term: 12 months
Age: 18 to 34 years
Key responsibilities of the programme:
- Managing, creating, implementing, and researching software programs
- Evaluation and testing of new programs
- Analysing existing programs and identifying/ developing modifications to improve this
- Implementing and writing code efficiently
- Deciding practicality of operations
- Developing procedures for quality guarantee
- Developing processes, software tools and metrics
- Ensuring the maintenance and upgrade of the current system
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be between 18 and 34 years old
- Must be living with disabilities
- Education: must have completed a Diploma/ Degree in IT (Information Technology) specialising in System Development
- Must NOT have a criminal record
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have interpersonal skills
- Must NOT be currently studying or employed
- Must have exposure in development application: AZURE/ C#/ C++/ ITIL/ JAVA (advantageous)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be done online via the LWR International’s application portal
Documentation required: An updated Curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant qualifications, and a certified copy of your Identity Document
Please ensure all relevant documentation is attached to your application, failure to do so will result in your application NOT being accepted.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact LWR International directly:
Telephone number 1: 087 222 6872
Telephone number 2: 082 226 0944
Email address: email@example.com
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.