Lowveld Bus Service Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Lowveld Bus Service Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
In October 1983, Garnet van der Walt established Lowveld Bus Service. A number of vehicles were bought in Kimberly from SA Transport and brought to Ellisras. With no workshop, a small depot was built on a minute piece of land on the boarder of town. Over time and due to a lot of growth, a more flourishing depot was built in Onverwacht Ellisras in 1989 to maintain the new business in a safe and reliable environment.
As the transport demand increased over the years, the Department of Roads and Transport awarded Lowveld Bus Service a kilometre based tender for transportation in 1998. In 2001 Lowveld Bus Service was bought by new owners and to this day the new board consists of the following directors: Mr LJ Rossel, Mr MK Seleka and Mr TW Papo. Today the company is still sustainable, with its number of shareholders- Louis Rossel Trust, local tribal authorities and Mr TW Papo, one can see why Lowvewld Bus Service still achieves many heights today.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Lephalale, Limpopo
Duration: 12 months
Lowveld Bus Service is offering a lucky candidate a 1 year internship in their Financial Management department.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education requirement: must have completed Matric (NSC) or equivalent
- Education requirement: must have completed a Certificate / Diploma / Degree in any Financial field
- Must be unemployed
- Must have NOT been in an internship programme before
- Must have computer skills
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must have excellent communication skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the following in your email subject line: “REF2020-0119”)
Please attach an updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copy of Matric certificate and certified copy of Certificate / Diploma / Degree.
- Lowveld will give preference to EE candidates in accordance to the companies status and compliance with the Employment Equity Act
- If you do not hear a response within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessfu
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please Lowveld Bus Service directly:
Telephone number: 014 763 2280/1
Email address: email@example.com
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.