Life Healthcare Poortview Hospital: Social Worker Internship South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Life Healthcare Poortview Hospital: Social Worker Internship South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Life Poortview Hospital is located in Ruimsig Roodepoort, Gauteng and is a member of Life Healthcare, one of South Africa’s biggest private hospital groups.
Life Poortview Hospital is a facility dedicated to mental health, which specialises in the treatment of psychiatric disorders, substance dependence or other addictions that associated with these disorders.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMMES:
Location: Poortview, Roodepoort, Gauteng
Facility: Life Poortview Hospital
Duration: 12 months
Start date: 1 March 2021, at the latest
Salary/ stipend: R6 000 per month (recipients will also receive a workplace mentor).
Life Healthcare are offering graduates with a Social Worker Degree, an opportunity to enter their internship programme to gain practical working experience. The position reports to the Nurse Manager at Life Poortview Hospital, Roodepoort – Poortview.
Interns will be required to perform various tasks, assignments and projects relating to social worker within the hospital.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education requirement: must have completed a 4 year Social Worker Degree, at a South African University
- Must be unemployed
- Must have NOT taken part in previous HWSETA internship programmes
- Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft office programs
- Must have strong analysis and judgement skills
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Must be resilient
- Must have strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Must have strong influence
- Must be able to build relationships
- Must have energy and drive
- Must be excellence orientation
- Must show ethical behaviour
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applicants must download the Life Healthcare Internship application form (pdf format)
Completed application forms, along with the following documentation, must be submitted via email to:
Documentation required: certified copy of your Identity Document, certified copy of your tertiary qualification certificate and an updated Curriculum Vitae. Please ensure all relevant documentation is attached to your application, failure to do so will result in your application NOT being accepted.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any communication within 2 weeks of closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
– Read these Frequently asked questions (FAQs) before making any enquiries: https://www.lifehealthcare.co.za/faqs/
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Life Healthcare Poortview Hospital directly:
Contact: Tendai Ncube
Telephone number: 087 352 2120
Email address: Tendai.Ncube@lifehealthcare.co.za
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.