Life Healthcare Carstenhof Hospital: Human Resources Internship South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Life Healthcare Carstenhof Hospital: Human Resources Internship South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Life Carstenhof Hospital is located in Midrand, Gauteng and is a member of Life Healthcare, one of South Africa’s biggest private hospital groups.
The Life Carstenhof Hospital is focused on delivering quality health and care to its patients.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMMES:
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Facility: Life Carstenhof Hospital
Duration: 12 months
Start date: 1 March 2021, at the latest
Salary: monthly intern stipend (recipients will also receive a workplace mentor and opportunities to take part in technical skills training).
Life Healthcare are offering graduates with a Human Resource Management National Diploma/ Degree, to enter their internship programme to gain practical working experience. The position reports to the Human Resources Manager (Judith Ramaube).
Interns will be required to assist the Human Resources Manager in delivering key HR deliverables and will gain experience in: Leadership & Communication, Recruitment & Selection, Payroll & HR Administration, Employee Productivity & Wellness, Employee Relations & Industrial Relations, Skills & Talent Development.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education requirement: must have completed a 3 year Degree / Diploma or N7 qualification from a Technikon / University in Human Resource Management or a related HR qualification
- Must be unemployed
- Must have NOT taken part in previous HWSETA internship programmes
- Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft office programs
- Must have strong analysis and judgement skills
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Must be resilient
- Must have strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Must have strong influence
- Must be able to build relationships
- Must have energy and drive
- Must be excellence orientation
- Must show ethical behaviour
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applicants must download the Life Healthcare: Human Resources Internship application form (pdf format)
Completed application forms, along with the following documentation, must be submitted via email to:
(Insert the following in your email subject line: “HR Intern – Life Carstenhof”).
Documentation required: certified copy of your Identity Document, certified copy of your tertiary qualification certificate and an updated Curriculum Vitae. Please ensure all relevant documentation is attached to your application, failure to do so will result in your application NOT being accepted.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any communication within 2 weeks of closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
– Read these Frequently asked questions (FAQs) before making any enquiries: https://www.lifehealthcare.co.za/faqs/
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Life Healthcare Carstenhof Hospital directly:
Contact: Judith Ramaube
Telephone number: 011 655 5500
Email address: Judith.Ramaube@lifehealthcare.co.za
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.