Life Healthcare Brenthurst Hospital: Human Resources Internship South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Life Healthcare Brenthurst Hospital: Human Resources Internship South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Life Brenthurst Hospital is located in Parktown, Johannesburg, Gauteng and is a member of Life Healthcare, one of South Africa’s biggest private hospital groups.
Life Brenthurst Hospital is a large facility, with 233 beds,11 theatres, an ICU unit, maternity ward, a neonatal ICU, a specialised ophthalmology unit and a fertility unit.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMMES:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Facility: Life Brenthurst Hospital
Duration: 12 months
Start date: 1 March 2021, at the latest
Salary/ stipend: R6 000 per month (recipients will also receive a workplace mentor).
Life Healthcare are offering graduates with a Human Resource Management National Diploma/ Degree, to enter their internship programme to gain practical working experience. The position reports to the Human Resources Manager at Life Brenthurst Hospital, Parktown – 4 Park Ln.
Interns will be required to take part in various tasks, assignments and projects performed within the HR department, in order to acquire necessary workplace experience.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education requirement: must have completed a 3 year University National Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management or a related HR qualification
- Must be unemployed
- Must have NOT taken part in previous HWSETA internship programmes
- Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft office programs
- Must have strong analysis and judgement skills
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Must be resilient
- Must have strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Must have strong influence
- Must be able to build relationships
- Must have energy and drive
- Must be excellence orientation
- Must show ethical behaviour
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applicants must download the Life Healthcare: Human Resources Internship application form (pdf format)
Completed application forms, along with the following documentation, must be submitted via email to:
Documentation required: certified copy of your Identity Document, certified copy of your tertiary qualification certificate and an updated Curriculum Vitae. Please ensure all relevant documentation is attached to your application, failure to do so will result in your application NOT being accepted.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any communication within 2 weeks of closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
– Read these Frequently asked questions (FAQs) before making any enquiries: https://www.lifehealthcare.co.za/faqs/
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Life Healthcare Brenthurst Hospital directly:
Contact: Judith Ramaube
Telephone number: 011 655 5500
Email address: Judith.Ramaube@lifehealthcare.co.za
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.