Liberty Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Liberty Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Liberty Holdings Limited was founded by Sir Donald Gordon in 1957 in South Africa, and was originally known as “Liberty Life Association of Africa Ltd”.
The firm is a pan-African financial services company, who offer the following services to their over 3.2 million clients across Africa: insurance, investment, asset management and health products.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Liberty Learnerships are available to students who wish to pursue a career in the Finance sector. Learnerships are generally available in the following career paths:
- Financial Advisor
- Group Risk
- Corporate Benefits
- Group Information Management
- Human Resources
Students will receive a stipend each month, however they are responsible for covering the costs of their own transport, meals and accommodation.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- NOT currently studying at a higher education institute
- NOT currently registered with another institute or learnership
- NOT currently permanently employed
- Computer literate
- Interest and passion for working in the finance sector
- Must be self-motivated
- Work well in a team
- Willing to learn and work
- In good health – medical fitness will be assessed
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- *Preference will be given to candidates from disadvantaged backgrounds and candidates with disabilities
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www.liberty.co.za/pages/careers.aspx
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contactable references, if applicable
Learnership applications are generally open during June and July each year.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview. If you do not receive any feedback regarding your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Find the contact details of your closest Liberty office here: http://www.liberty.co.za/contact-us/Pages/default.aspx#/customer-care
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.