Johnson & Johnson Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Johnson & Johnson Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Johnson & Johnson was founded in 1886, is a pharmaceutical, medical devices and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company.
The company provides various opportunities for university/ tertiary students who wish to enter the career force.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
The Johnson & Johnson internship programme is based at the East London and Cape Town sites and is for the duration of 1 year.
Suitable for the following disciplines:
- Supply Chain Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Analytical Chemistry and Biotechnology
- Technicians (Electrical, Mechatronics, Mechanical)
- Engineering (Automation, Chemical, Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Candidates interested in applying for this internship position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- In the final year of study in one of the fields as listed above
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application (with the documents listed below) to your campus’ co-op department
Include these items:
- Identity Document (certified copy)
- Covering letter (stating your preferred field of study and a brief description of why you chose that field of study)
- Certificates applicable for your application (certified copy)
- Examination results (certified copy)
Johnson & Johnson
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.