Official Indian Idol Auditions 2022-2023 | Registration, Dates & Guide
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Indian Idol Auditions 2022-2023 | Registration, Dates & Guide -read full details below
Indian Idol is the Indian version of the Pop Idol format that has aired on Sony Entertainment Television since 2004. The show has spawned spin-offs, including Indian Idol Junior. The spin-off replaced the show for the seventh and eight season. The current winner of season 11 is Sunny Hindustani.
While the interested candidate can visit SonyLiv official website or Install the application. The link of the registration form will be available on the home page of the SonyLiv website. Click on the link and feel your personal and contact details. Make sure you provide your accessible contact details.
Sunny Hindustani was the winner of Season 11 if you want to check all previous season winners then you check the post ‘Indian Idol Winners‘.
How to do Registration on SonyLive app
Indian Idol is back with the new season. And as per officially announcement by Sony TV, its registration will start from 25th July for Season 12.
Find out more details related to the eligibility criteria and terms and condition of this singing television reality show. For registration of the brand Indian Idol Season 12th, you will need to visit the official website of the channel or the show.
How to Give Indian Idol Auditions from home
Providing these basic information you will need to upload the audition video of yours by Installing the SonyLiv app. If your application gets shortlisted by the official team of the Indian Idol season 12, then they will call you for the further remaining process.
The ground audition of the Indian Idol seaason 12 will not take place in all over India. This time no ground auditions will be organized due to Corona Virus Pendemic.
NOTE: As per the sony tv tweet, the Aditya Narayan will host the show while Himesh Reshammiya, Neha Kakkar, and Vishal Dadlani will join the Judges panel too.
So make sure you stay tuned here to get all the latest update from the Indian Idol 12.
Star Vijay Super Singer Junior 2020 Season 7 Auditions & Registration
AND TV: So You Think You Can Dance 2020-21 Auditions & Registration Started
Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions
- The Registration of the show will be open for the candidates above 18-year-old to 35 years old.
- Participants must have Indian citizenship.
- Participants must have a valid document for their Identity verification.
- While Individuals must agree to the terms and Conditions of the Indian Idol.
Things to Remember
- be aware of fake calls for Indian Idol auditions.
- Do not share any bank details or account information.
- The physical and mental fitness of the contestants must be okay.
- Ensure you have all the required documents to prove your identity, address, and age
- The digital video submitted along the applicant must include only the contestant. No other individuals should be present in the video.
- Lastly, ensure all the details provided in the application form are correct.
Who is the winner of Indian Idol 2020?
Indian Idol 2020 Season 11th Winner Was Sunny Singh.
Who is the 1st runner up of Indian Idol 2020?
Rohit Raut was announced as the first runner-up of Indian Idol 11 yesterday i.e. on February 23, 2020.
Why did Anu leave Indian Idol?
Anu Malik withdrew his name from the show in the face of #MeToo allegations against him. Actor, singer and composer Himesh Reshammiya has replaced composer Anu Malik as judge on Indian Idol 11 after the latter withdrew his name from the show in the face of #MeToo allegations against him.
kindly check back for How To Do Online Registration For Indian Idol 2022 (Season 13), we will soon update this page…