IBM Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about IBM Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
IBM (International Business Machines) Corporation was founded in 1911, and was originally known as Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR).
The multinational technology company is a world famous manufacturer and marketer of computer parts, including hardware; software; middleware; hosting and consulting services. IBM is also a big research firm, with inventions such as the PC, dynamic random-access memory (DRAM), the automated teller machine (ATM), the magnetic stripe card, the UPC barcode, the hard disk drive, the floppy disk, the SQL programming language and the relational database.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
IBM Learnerships are available in the following fields:
- IT Architect
- Computer Science
- Project Manager
- Technical Sales
- Client Service
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed a Diploma or Degree qualification in your field of application
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Good computer skills
- Passionate about learning and expanding your knowledge
- Passionate about your field of application
- Good communication skills
- Highly accurate in your work
- Good problem-solving skills
- Highly creative
- Able to work individually and in a team
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www-05.ibm.com/employment/za-en/
You can find the latest learnership positions via the “graduate/ intern jobs” tab.
Before you can apply, you may be required to Register an Account. You can then Login to your account and proceed with your application.
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Diploma or Degree qualification certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
Tel: 011 302 9111
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.