Globaltrack Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Globaltrack Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Beginning with an engineer eager to encourage people to share his passion for using analysis and data for empowerment, the Globaltrack dream was born. Globaltrack grew with the aim to change the world through its state-of-the-art technology and drive.
After 20 years, the vision and aim still live on with the company adopting an ethos and mission to better the lives of people and businesses through data-driven decisions. Globaltrack aims to become the best telematic orientated data company for all consumers and aim to continue to do this whilst following their company’s core values.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Locations: Sandton, Gauteng
Globaltrack is a flourishing company in the Railroad, Transport, and Trucking industry. As such, they are offering an internship opportunity to a candidate for the position of an IT Support Intern. The candidate will join Globaltrack’s IT unit and gain workplace experience.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Configuring and installing applications and computer hardware operating systems
- Creating new user’s Microsoft 365 (accounts and profiles) as well as their Gsuite
- Handling of password problems
- Maintaining and monitoring networks and computer systems
- Communicating and explaining to staff how to resolve issues and set up systems (communication will be done over the phone or in-person)
- Finding a solution and diagnosing software/hardware problems, Troubleshoot system, and Network problems
- Replacing hardware parts when instructed to do so
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education requirement: must be currently studying towards a related tertiary qualification in which work experience is required
- Must be able to work and communicate well with others
- Must be flexible
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to work well in a team and independently
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
To view this information, please register a FREE membership here!
If you are already a member, please Login here!
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.