Fidelity Services Group Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Fidelity Services Group Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
With over 60 years of experience, Fidelity Services Group is South Africa’s biggest security solutions provider, remaining a front-runner in the market. The strength of the company stems from excellent leadership and commitment, comprehensive infrastructure, corporate governance and the ability to evolve in the security environment.
The successful and strategic transformation of the group and BEE initiatives is what makes it the largest Black Economic Owned Integrated Security Solution Provider in South Africa.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Waltloo, Pretoria, Gauteng
Learnership type: Assembler Learnership
Contract term: 12 months
Purpose of the programme: Fidelity Services Group is offering a learnership at CashMaster in Waltloo. The successful candidate will be employed on a 12 month contract and be required to assemble and test all of CashMaster products. The candidate will also be required to ensure that all builds are done accurately and on time and report to the Production Manager.
Key performance areas of this learnership, including but not limited to:
Doing stock take every week and keeping stock for your assembly’s; ensuring builds are completed within the daily time bracket (assembling and testing); completing all QC documents pertaining to the sub assembly that you are building.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education required: Matric (NSC certificate) with Science and Mathematics
- Qualifications required: Basic Electronics qualification
- Must follow and promote CashMaster’s ethics, standards and values
- Must have a high energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure and have the ability to multi-task
- Must display adaptability to manage complexities
- Must be able to advocate and provide policy advice
- Must accept feedback positively
- Must be able to have open communication and develop effective, strong relationships with the team, external partners and clients at the senior level
- Skills required: the ability to assemble devices and trace issues/ fault finding, conflict resolution, leadership qualities, negotiation
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
To apply, please visit Fidelity Services Group’s website: https://fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr/Vacancy/4cu6pu
You will be required to attach a copy of your Curriculum Vitae when applying.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Fidelity Services Group directly:
Telephone number: 086 123 4335
Email address: email@example.com
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.