Faurecia: Mechanical Engineering Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Faurecia: Mechanical Engineering Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Faurecia Group is an international automotive supplier. With plants in more than 35 countries and over 100 000 employees, Faurecia is a major leader in the contribution of exhaust systems in South Africa. In addition, Faurecia is also a supplier of moulded components, targeted at not only international customers but locals too, with South African plants in Cape Town, Uitenhage, Pretoria and Port Elizabeth.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMMES:
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Duration: 12 months
Faurecia South Africa is offering a 1 year internship position to a South African, Mechanical Engineering graduate, who will report to the FCM ME & Maintenance Manager. The ideal candidate will give support to the ME Team team, who deal with manufacturing and engineering activities of the plant.
Main purpose and responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting PPTL’s in manufacturing and engineering processes
- Supportingthe FES Deployment (ME & Maintenance)
- Partaking in existing and new projects
- Rollout of equipment care within the plant
- Participating in QRCI’s
- Assisting in plant layouts
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Education requirement: must have completed a Mechanical Engineering qualification: B-Tech or National Diploma
- Must have achieved a minimum of 70% in final year of study, and must have maintained a minimum of 60% average over the course of your studies
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to work in MS Office packages, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be goal orientated and willing to grow
- Must be able to work in a demanding environment
- Must be willing to be part of a team
- Must be able to commence work immediately
- Preference will be given to EE candidates in accordance with the Employment Equity Act
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position: Faurecia: Mechanical Engineering Internship
(Requisition ID: 12380)
Documentation required: certified copy of Academic Reports and Qualifications; a Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae; certified copy of your Identity Document
*Please ensure all relevant documentation is attached to your application, failure to do so will result in your application NOT being accepted.
Candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted within 2 weeks before the closing date. If you do not hear a response during this time, consider your application unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Faurecia, Port Elizabeth directly:
Telephone number: 041 995 4900
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.