- Must be a South African citizen.
- Must have completed Matric (NSC) or equivalent.
- Must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Must be hard working and dedicated.
- Must be willing and able to take part in a 1 year-long full time learnership programme.
- Air freight logistics.
- Sea freight.
- Road transport.
- Local courier services. Customer care for local courier. DSV Protect. Online self-service for local courier.
- dsv xpress.
- DSV Locker.
- Find your nearest DSV Locker – click here for our map.
- Buy your parcel packaging in store. Insert your item and seal the box.
- Complete the delivery note with a SA physical address. …
- Scan the delivery note barcode at the locker, follow the instructions on screen.
- Track your parcel online here.
- We take ownership and show initiative.
- We collaborate and communicate in a respectful way.
- We practise open dialogue.
Panalpina and DSV have joined forces
Since Monday 2 March, the panalpina.com website is redirecting to dsv.com. Your account manager or freight forwarder will advise you of any changes to booking and tracking systems in plenty of time before they take place.
How to apply for DSV Learnership 2022-2023
|DSV||Deep Submergence Vehicle|
|DSV||Direction des Sciences du Vivant (French: Directorate of Life Sciences; Commissariat à l’Énergie Atomique)|
|DSV||Dynamic Signature Verification|
|DSV||Deutscher Ski Verband (German: German Ski Federation)|