ABOUT THE COMPANY – DSV
We (sagist.co.za team)are pleased to inform you about DSV Empowerment Trust Bursary South Africa 2022-2023/read full details.
DSV A/S, founded in 1976, is a Danish logistics and transportation company which offers global transport services via road; train; sea and air. The company has offices in over 80 countries across the globe, as well as an international network of agents and partners. Since its inception, DSV has seen numerous mergers which seek to withhold a key spot in the global transportation industry.
As of 2016, when the company acquired UTi Worldwide Inc, they are now within the top 5 freight forwarding companies in the world.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMMES
The DSV Empowerment Trust will be awarding bursaries to DSV current permanent employee OR their dependents to pursue their studies in ANY field of study. Bursaries are available for any accredited course, diploma or degree which is a minimum study period of 3 years (excluding postgraduate).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- A current permanent employee of DSV OR a dependent (legal or financial) of a current permanent employee of DSV
- Studying or have been provisionally accepted to study full-time in 2021
- Studying or have been provisionally accepted to study at a recognised and approved tertiary institute in South Africa (University/ College/ FET college)
- Highly motivated
- Determined to succeed
- Strong interest in the chosen field of study
- Preference will be given to students with the best academic record and highest level of need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students who meet the above eligibility requirements, can apply in one of the following ways:
1) Via a HR partner at DSV Central
2): By contacting Career Wise (the bursary administrator):
Tel: 0861 007 787
You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation – if you are applying online: these documents must be uploaded to your online profile, if you are applying with the application form: you must attach copies of the documents and not originals (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record to date, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of admission/ provisional acceptance into a tertiary institution
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Proof of employment at DSV (latest payslip)
13 November 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Career Wise directly:
Tel: 0861 007 787