Discovery Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Discovery Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Discovery Limited is a financial services group based in South Africa, with head offices in Sandton.
Discovery Limited is made up of numerous well-known member companies, including Discovery Health, Discovery Life, Discovery Vitality, Discovery Insure, Discovery Life Investment Services, Discovery Life Collective Investments to name a few.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Discovery Learnership programme is made up of structured classroom learning components and practical working experience and, totaling 1400 learning hours.
The programme has been registered with the Education, Training and Development Practices SETA (ETDP) and students who complete the programme will receive a South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) accredited qualification.
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 30 years old
- Completed Matric
- Passed Mathematics in Matric with a minimum “D” symbol or level 4
- Passed English in Matric with a minimum “C” symbol or level 5
- Passed a second language in Matric with a minimum “D” symbol or level 4
- Passed a minimum of two languages in Matric with a minimum “D” symbol or level 4
- Not currently employed
- Not studying (or planning to study) during the course of the learnership programme
- Not previously completed any learnerships
- Have basic computer skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Interested in the pharmacy environment
- Interested in customer service
- Self motivated
HOW TO APPLY
Before you can apply, you will need to Register an Account on the Discovery Careers website at: https://career2.successfactors.eu/careers
you can then Login to your account and proceed with your application.
Find the latest learnership opportunity by ticking the “learnership” box next to the “type of position” on the Discovery Careers website: https://careers.discovery.co.za/
Once you have read and meet all the entry requirements, you can select the “Apply” button at the bottom.
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
Latest Discovery learnership opportunity:
Closing date: 9 April 2017
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.