Denel Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Denel Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Denel SOC Ltd, established in 1991, is a state-owned South African aerospace and defence technology conglomerate company.
Denel is made up of numerous business divisions including: Denel Technical Academy, Denel Aerostructures, Denel Aviation, Denel Dynamics, Denel Maritime, Denel Vehicle Systems, Denel Land Systems, Denel Industrial Properties, Denel SOC Ltd, Denel PMP, Denel Mechem and Denel Overberg Test Range.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Denel Learnerships are generally available in the following career fields:
- Fitter & Turner
- Tool & Jigmaker
- Turner & Machinist
- Aircraft Electrician
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Aircraft Instrument Mechanic
- Aircraft Structural Worker
- Aircraft Avionician
- Aircraft Radiotrician
The learnership programme duration is between 95 and 208 weeks. After the minimum period, candidates may be required to perform a trade test.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 24 years old
- Completed Matric
- Completed a Degree or Diploma qualification (dependent on field of application)
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to function individually and within a team
- Able to multi-task various job responsibilities
- NOT currently permanently employed or taking part in any other learnership programmes
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www.deneltechnicalacademy.co.za
Select the “Courses and Training” tab (or visit: http://www.deneltechnicalacademy.co.za/courses–training/apprentice-training)
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Degree or Diploma qualification certificate (if required)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Covering Letter
Tel: 012 671 2700
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.