Computershare Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Computershare Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Computershare Limited is stock transfer company who provide employee share plan services, corporate trust and stock transfer. The Australian company has offices in 20 countries, which includes Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Canada, United States, Denmark, Hong Kong and the Channel Islands.
The company is a global leader in stakeholder communications, mortgage servicing, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and various other diversified financial services.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
The Computershare Internship/ Graduate Development Programme will run over the course of 12 months, starting in January 2018.
Students who have recently graduated with a commerce degree, and are seeking theoretical training and practical working experience are welcome to apply. Students will receive a salary for their participation and will gain valuable experience in the Financial Services industry.
The internship selection process includes the following steps:
- All applications will be reviewed by the recruitment team
- Those who do NOT meet minimum requirements will be informed within 14 days (via email)
- Those who do meet minimum requirements will be required to attend an interview with the Computershare Programme Manager
- Those who pass the interview will be required to take part in a psychometric assessment
Candidates interested in applying for this internship position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed a 3 year Commerce degree in one of these fields:
- BCom Financial Management
- BCom Auditing
- BCom Accounting
- BBA Finance and Investment
- LLB Bachelor of Law
- Industrial Psychology
- Human Resources
- Completed studies at a recognised institution in South Africa
- Have NOT previously participated in an internship/ graduate/ learnership programme
- Have NOT been previously permanently employed
- Prior working experience (in-service training or vacation work) is welcome but not essential
- Preference shall be given to previously disadvantaged applicants
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://cpu.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=17000399
You will be prompted to create an account before you can login and apply.
You will be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Tertiary qualification certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
Tel: 011 370 5000
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.