Computershare Graduate Development Programme South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Computershare Graduate Development Programme South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – COMPUTERSHARE
Computershare was founded in 1978 in Melbourne, Australia as one of Melbourne’s first start-up technology companies. The company started with the goal of providing computer services to businesses that were in need of an automate processes, and then progressed to providing specialist computer bureau services to Australian share registrars. In 1998 the company entered the South African market
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Computershare Graduate Development Programme will consist of 12 months of intensive development, whereby individuals will gain valuable practical working experience and theoretical training.
The programme commences in January every year and students will earn a salary while they learn. Mentors will guide you through their training by helping you with challenges at work and enabling you to build the foundation for your future career in the Financial Services industry. Once the programme is complete, candidates may be offered permanent employment with the company, this will be determined by your performance during the programme.
Applicants must have completed a 3 year commerce degree (preferabbly within one of the following fields: BCom Accounting/ BCom Auditing/ BCom Financial Management/ BBA Finance and Investment) in order to qualify.
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- South African citizen
- Have a valid South African ID number
- Under 35 years old
- A recently qualified graduate
- In possession of a valid South African Matric certificate
- Completed a 3 year commerce degree
- Studied at a recognised South African institution
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% at tertiary level
- Previous work experience, including vacation work or in-service training is advantageous but not required
- Have NOT participated in any previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes
- Have NOT been permanently employed at any other companies
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION
Students who meet all of the above minimum criteria, can apply by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Computershare Graduate Development Programme” in your email subject line).
Your email should include the following attachments:
- Curriculum Viate
- Cover letter
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Tertiary academic transcripts and certificates (certified copies)
Computershare will select suitable candidates based on the following selection procedure:
1) All applications will be reviewed by the recruitment team.
2) Applicants who do NOT meet the minimum requirements will be emailed within 14 days.
3) Applicants who DO meet the minimum requirements will be invited to attend an interview with the Programme Manager.
4) Applicants who pass the interview stage may be required to complete psychometric assessments.
5) Successful candidates will be notified and accepted into the Computershare Graduate Development Programme.
NONE – Applications are open throughout the year.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Computershare directly:
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.