CETA: Office of the CEO Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about CETA: Office of the CEO Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
The Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) is one of 21 SETAs operating in South Africa.
The CETA provides the construction sector with skills development services, allowing people to gain critical or scarce skills needed to build the capacity of the construction sector to become economically sustainable and globally competitive.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Locations: Midrand, Gauteng (CETA Head Office)
Number of positions available: 2
Contract duration: minimum 12 months
CETA are inviting Business Management/ Project Management/ Social Sciences/ Office Administration/ Accounting/ Public Administration/ Business Administration graduates to join their fixed-term Office of the CEO internship contract, for a period of 12 months.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Dealing with enquiries and correspondence relevant to the Unit
- Keeping units records and files up to date
- Keeping relevant databases up to date
- Keeping relevant data up to date
- Preparation of meeting agendas and minute taking
- Preparation of and handling documentation for units reports
- Compiling data and material for reports (monthly and quarterly)
- Plan workshops and other events for the unit
- Compiling information for audit preparation
- Administrative duties and to co-ordination of the units budgeting process
- Assisting with administration of unit processes
- Follow through with duties delegated by units Manager
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Must have completed one of the following qualifications: Business Management (National Diploma) / Project Management (National Diploma) / Social Sciences (BAdmin or BA) / Office Administration / Accounting / Public Administration/ Business Administration (National Diploma or BTech or degree) or equivalent
- Must NOT have taken part in any prior SETA sponsored internship programmes
- Must NOT have been permanently employed in the past
- Working experience (including vocational work) is advantageous but not essential
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Interested applicants msut download and complete the following: CETA Internships Application Form
Note: your application must state which internship position you are applying for (CETA have a few internship positions open so make sure you reference the correct one per the heading of this internship listing). Ensure that your email subject reads: “CETA Office of the CEO Internship”.
Applications must be submitted by email to Bridgette Seerane: email@example.com
Attach the following documents to your application email:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter
- Certified copy of SA Identity Document
- Certified copy of tertiary qualification statement of results/ credits
- Certified or original proof of residence (municipal account/ bank statement/ account statement/ letter from Tribal Authority or Councillor)
- Affidavit stating address (if address is not in the name of the applicant)
– CETA reserves the right not to make an appointment if a suitable candidate is not found
– If you do not receive a response from CETA within 1 month of the deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact CETA directly:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.