BDO Internship South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about BDO Internship South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
BDO is a South African professional service network that continues to grow internationally. With over 167 representations in different countries and territories (58 being African countries) BDO has 88 120 employees in 1617 offices.
BDO commends their firms as they meet quality standards and provide consistently high-quality services. BDO’s main purpose and business objective are to play a huge role in helping all their clients and customers reach their biggest dreams. BDO believes this mission keeps them humble as the main forefront of their service approach is to continuously develop relationships that are strong and personal.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
BDO are inviting candidates to apply for the position of Audit Assistant Intern. The intern will complete day-to-day duties, as instructed by the external audit team. They will also testing the transactions approved by the clients accounting records to make certain that transactions are accurate, valid and complete, as well as to provide the external audit team with feedback.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Carrying out deed searches
- Preparing audit working papers for the external audit team
- Acquiring external bank and attorney confirmation letters
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Must be in final year of study or have completed a BCom Accounting Degree
- Must have strong computer literacy skills
- Must have experience with working with Microsoft Office
- Must have effective communication skills
- Must be hard working
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Must be responsible for duties and work allocated
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be deadline driven
- Must have strong time management skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
BDO Internship: Audit Assistant
(Reference number: EXA_01)
Attach the following documentation to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copy of your Matric Certificate
- Certified copy of your tertiary qualification/ academic record
– Only short-listed candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive feedback then you have not been selected.
– Selection will be made according to BDO’s Employment Equity Policy.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact BDO directly:
Communication Portal: https://www.bdo.co.za/en-za/contact
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.