BDO: Internal Audit Internship South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about BDO: Internal Audit Internship South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
BDO is a South African professional service network that continues to grow internationally. With over 167 representations in different countries and territories (58 being African countries) BDO has 88 120 employees in 1617 offices. BDO commends their firms as they meet quality standards and provide consistently high-quality services.
BDO’s main purpose and business objective are to play a huge role in helping all their clients and customers reach their biggest dreams. BDO believes this mission keeps them humble as the main forefront of their service approach is to continuously develop relationships that are strong and personal.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Duration: 12 Months
Salary: R3 600 per month
BDO are inviting suitable candidates to apply for their Risk Advisory Services (RAS) Internal Audit Internship programme. The 1 year programme will assist students by improving youth work-readiness by way of training and development opportunities.
The YES (Youth Unemployment Service) Programme was launched in 2018 by President Cyril Ramaphosa, in a bid to reduce the rate of youth unemployment in South Africa, and an aim to create 1 million new jobs/ opportunities over the course of 3 years (in rural areas, urban areas and peri-urban areas). The YES initiative also aims to upskill workers and make South African employees more appealing to investors and thereby boost the countries economy.
Interns will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reporting directly to the audit senior
- Completing any work per the requirement of the audit senior
- Reporting on progress of section under your responsibility, to the auditors
- Reporting any difficulties/ issues/ problems regarding allocated work
- Ensuring that work is documented and concluded in line with RAS IA methodology
- Maintaining accurate time records
- Performing all work allocated with integrity and ethics
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education requirement: must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Education requirement: must have completed an Internal Auditing Diploma qualification
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Must have strong technical ability
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must be able to communicate well
- Must be highly organised
- Must pay careful attention to detail
- Must be able to data capture
- Must have strong problem solving abilities
- Must be able to work within diverse teams of people
- Must be committed to growth and self-development
- Must be keen to learn
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
BDO: Internal Audit Internship – YES Programme
(Reference number: ZRK_01)
Attach the following documents to your application form:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your Identity Document
- A copy of your Matric Certificate
- Copies of your academic transcripts
Please note: Appointments will be arranged in terms of BDO’S Employment Equity Policy. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact BDO directly:
Communication Portal: https://www.bdo.co.za/en-za/contact
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.