BBD Graduate Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about BBD Graduate Internships South Africa 2022-2023
Applications are currently open – apply as soon as possible to be considered for the position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
BBD is a world-famous software firm that uses modern technology and innovative solutions to solve real-world problems. Their experience covers many sectors such as telecoms, gaming, financial service, insurance, public, and education sectors. BBD continuously delivers digital solutions to their clientèle by using their world-renowned skills and business domain knowledge.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Locations: Cape Town, Western Cape & Johannesburg, Gauteng
Duration: 1 year
BBD is offering a graduate/ internship programme with the aim of equipping the candidate with the necessary skills they will need to bridge the gap between their academic studies and what they will need in the Information Technology industry. During the programme, the candidate will be exposed to a broad range of methodologies and technologies and thus, gain hands-on experience.
The programme will run for 1-year (commencing in January 2022) and will expose the candidate to different tools, languages, and approaches that will help them enhance their technological knowledge. The candidate will participate in both individual and group learning under dedicated mentors and advisors, as well as be exposed to many fun activities during this programme, such as team events, tech-talks, battle decks, game jams, and guest lectures.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed one of the following qualifications: Diploma / Bachelors / Honours / Masters / Doctorate degree (BEng / BSc / BCom / BIT), majoring in: Computer Science / Computer and Software Engineering / Information Technology / Informatics
- Must be newly qualified
- Must have experience in technology and coding (outside of your formal education)
- Must be a newly qualified graduate from a respected South African university
- Must have excellent academic results
- Must have a passion for creatively finding a solution to issues/bugs and building software
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
BBD Graduate Programme/ Internships (Cape Town, Western Cape)
BBD Graduate Programme/ Internships (Johannesburg, Gauteng)
Attach the following documents to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your Identity Document
- A copy of your Matric Certificate
- A copy of your latest Academic Transcripts
Please note: This position requires honesty and the handling of cash/finances, as such, by applying to this position you consent to BBD having full permission to conduct a criminal and credit check from SAPS and/or a registered credit bureau as well as verify your educational qualifications and employment history.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact BBD directly:
Email address: email@example.com
Or fill in the contact form here: https://bbdsoftware.com/contact-us/
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.