Barloworld Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Barloworld Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Barloworld, established in South Africa in 1902, is one of the oldest companies in the country. The company is a distributor of top global brands, providing their customers with fleet management, integrated rental, logistics solutions and product support.
Barloworld represents world famous vehicle brands, including the likes of BMW; Mercedes-Benz; Jaguar; VW; Ford; Toyota; Mazda; Alfa Romeo; Caterpillar and Avis.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Learnerships are available for the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Financial Systems
- Computer Science
- Supply Chain
- Diesel Mechanic
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mine Surveying
Candidates may be required to work shifts and must be willing to sign a contract for 12 months or longer. Monthly stipend will be paid.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed a Degree or Diploma qualification within your field of learnership application
- Not currently employed
- Not studying during the course of the learnership programme
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Computer literate
- Able to use MS Office
- Willing to learn
- Able to adept to new environments
- Attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Drivers licence (advantageous but not essential)
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www.barloworld.com/careers/vacancies
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Degree or Diploma certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Drivers licence (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (if applicable)
Applications are open throughout the year – please check regularly for new learnership positions.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Barloworld to schedule an interview.
Tel: 011 445 1000
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.