Aon Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Aon Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – AON
Aon plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. The company has a presence in 120 countries, with over 50,000 colleagues across the globe.
Aon South Africa offers comprehensive business, household and motor insurance broking and employee benefits solutions.
Aon South Africa comprises of: Aon Risk Solutions; Aon Employee Benefits/Aon Benefit Solutions; and Aon Benfield.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Aon are offering 20 unemployed students an opportunity to join the 12 month Learnership Programme.
Students who complete the 1 year program will receive a Short Term Insurance NQF 4 qualification. Students will also gain working experience at one of the national Aon Offices, located in: Cape Town; Sandton; Pretoria; Bloemfontein; Port Elizabeth; Durban; Polokwane; East London; George; Nelspruit; Newcastle and Mafikeng.
The Aon Learnership will require that students attend theory training at a reputable Training Provider for the first 6 months, and thereafter join the Aon workplace to gain practical short term insurance experience for the remaining 6 months of the Programme.
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- South African Citizen
- Between 18 and 25 years old
- Completed Matric
- Currently unemployed
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 50% for Mathematics in Matric
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 50% for English in Matric
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 50% for a second language in Matric
- Willing to be registered as a FAIS representative under supervision with the Financial Services Board
- Willing and able to take part in the 12 month Learnership Programme
- Interested in obtaining a Short Term Insurance NQF 4
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION
Applications must be done online at via the Aon career platform: https://aon.graduate.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/AON201130-1
(Reference Number: AON201130-1)
Follow these steps to complete your application:
1) Select the “Sign up” button on the top of the screen, or go here: https://aon.graduate.erecruit.co/candidateapp/SignUp
2) Choose if you wish to sign up with your email address/ Facebook account/ LinkedIn account
2) Click the activation link if required
3) You can now “Login” to your account on the top of the screen, or go here: https://aon.graduate.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Login
4) Go to the learnership listing: https://aon.graduate.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/AON201130-1
5) Select “Apply” to submit your application
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please Aon directly:
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.