Anova Health Institute Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Anova Health Institute Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Anova Health Institute is an NGO whose areas of medical expertise include: eradication of mother-to-child transmission of HIV, clinical and social research, TB and HIV care and treatment, surveillance in key populations, health systems strengthening, eye care and mental health.
Anova Health Institute is a trusted partner of the Department of Health, with the aim to empower people and change lives. The institute currently employs more than 3000 people, of which more than 72% are female.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Locations: City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
Contract term: 12 months
Anova Health Institute have a position for Matriculants to join their 12 month Learnership Programme for the year 2021 to 2022. The learnership will include both theoretical and practical knowledge in the workplace and once the programme is complete, students will receive an NQF level 4 National certificate in General / Business Administration.
Completion of the Learnership Programme will also allow learners to enter a career in Admin Assistant/ Office Administration.
Objectives of the Programme:
- Must attend training interventions and complete the competency assessments required
- Must attend work to gain required practical experience
- Must submit a Portfolio of Evidence
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Education requirement: must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Must not be studying during the period from October 2020 to June 2022
- Must not have benefited from any other HWSETA grant within the 2019 to 2020 and 2020 to 2021 financial years
- Fluent in English – able to communicate verbally and in writing
- Must have basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be a team player
- People with disabilities are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted via email to Fuzile Madikane: Recruitmentemail@example.com
(Please insert the position you are applying for and reference number in the email subject line, ie: “Business Administration: Learnership – Ref No: FM/00204/21”)
Attach the following documents to your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Covering letter
- A copy of your South African Identity Document
- A certified copy of your Matric Certificate
- A medical certificate, if disabled, confirming the nature of your disability
Please Note: there is no fee payable for applications, interviews, or screenings.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact the Anova Health Institute directly:
Telephone number: 011 581 5000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for enquiries only, not for applications)
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.